The 10th Ningbo Fasteners, Parts, and Manufacturing Equipment Exhibition grandly opened during April 18-20. In succession of resources and experience gained last time, it drew 338 exhibitors on 538 stands, among whom 70% were machine manufacturers and the other 30% were fasteners and parts manufacturers. In addition, U.S. NATIONAL and Belgian NEDSCHROEF came to exhibit again. Some other well-known Taiwanese machine manufacturers like Jern Yao, Jiancai, and Guolian also made their presence at the show.

The organizer said over 19.8 thousand visitors onsite registered for entry during the 2 and half days, up 20% over the last edition. In addition, most visitors came to look for machine manufacturers while those looking for fasteners represented the second largest group. Many machine manufacturers said this is a show that they would participate every year.

Visitors were mostly local Chinese, most of whom were from fastener related industries. Not only many managers or higher levels of management from fastener companies came, but other factory directors also came for new technology. Some visitors even brought products and charts directly to inquire if there were suitable machines for them. Visitors included importing/exporting traders, agents, manufacturers, and purchasing representatives.

Near the venue several tall buildings have started to be built and the metro system in the downtown is already under construction, which is expected to be completed before the end of 2014. One of the buyers at the show said the local Chinese machine manufacturers are growing fast and have achieved stunning progress on quantity, technology, and quality. The price advantage has caused threats to Taiwanese companies to some extent, showing power unable to be ignored.

Exhibitions News

Save and share
Gang-Hao Chang

Mr. Gang-Hao Chang has joined Fastener World Inc. since 2007. He has been dedicated to offering a diverse range of promoting packages and marketing service to various fasteners, hand tools, industrial parts, machinery and relevant industries and bringing the latest market intelligence and up-to-date industrial info directly to the desks of readers and buyers. He is a frequent participant of many int’l exhibitions around the world. He not only helps customers promote their products in the int’l market and increase their brand awareness, but also brings back foreign buyers’ inquiries to many companies, establishing for both sides a consolidated and long term collaboration. (For further inquiry, please email to