Simpson Strong-Tie, the leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, has introduced the Quik Stik rafter and truss fastening system, a new solution for overhead fastening designed to reduce the risk of construction work-related injuries while boosting jobsite efficiencies, with speedier and more accurate fastening of rafter and truss assemblies.
With a reach exceeding 43", the Quik Stik installation tool can eliminate the need for ladders and replace heavy pneumatic power nailers and compressor lines and the jobsite hazards and injuries they pose. Simply attach the Quik Stik to any corded or cordless drill or impact driver, load a Strong-Drive® SDWC Truss screw into the Quik Stik head, and drive the screw quickly, accurately, and easily.
Features and benefits of the Quik Stik fastening system include the following:
• Fast installation with the ability to drive screws overhead from a standing position without the need for ladders
• Enhanced job safety via rafter or truss fastening from inside the structure
• Operational simplicity to enable less experienced users to work more quickly and efficiently
• Built-in angle guidelines and a detachable bubble level to help ensure proper screw installation angles
• Designed for use with any drill motor or impact driver